I made it from cheap suiting from Shepherds Bush market. Mainly to test the pattern grading needed to get this to fit. But I’m glad it worked as well as it did because I’ve ended up with a totally wearable test garment.
The sleeves need a bit of messing with though. Way too much ease for my liking and the shoulders are a little too big on me to be fair.
It’s got 12 darts which do their job on creating a great silhouette. None of that ballooning at the back!
I do love the little kick pleat too. Far more sophisticated than a slit!
Next one is cut out with adjustments made and ready to tailor tack so hopefully be back soon with a new and improved version!
More waffle over at ooobop!