I finished this dress last week, but since it decided to be grey and rainy, I only got a chance to take pictures today. This is the first actual vintage pattern (as opposed to a re-issued one) that I’ve sewn and I’m super happy with how it turned out. It’s a Simplicity half-size pattern, so I had to adjust it slightly to fit my measurements, but other than that, everything went smoothly.
Here’s a close up of the front:
I wish I had a picture of the pattern, but it seems to have been hidden by my apartment’s pattern gnomes. I’m wearing a crinoline and my skirt is still nowhere as big as the pattern drawing.
P.S. A couple of the comments asked about the fabric: It’s a double sizes bed sheet I found at a thrift store. (Wayyyyyy cheaper than buying 4-5 meters of fabric at a regular store.) It was large enough to cut out the dress in the short sleeved option and I had enough left over to make some handkerchiefs and appliques.