Crazeegirl World

A-line dress , based on 1960s retro Simplicity pattern ( n° 7131). I add some changes : bell sleeves  and classic collar . For setting in sleeves (my weak point) , i used the Cat’s tuto  and now , ladies and gentlemen , i can say  loud and clear ” Sleeves aren’t a problem anymore [...]

{ 5 comments }

A-line dress with raglan sleeves , based on 1967 Simplicity pattern ( n° 7219) I choose the view 2 , without welts and novelty braid trim : the fabric is textured so better for basic shape Remember the fabric found in a yard sales in Champigny Sur Marne : here         

{ 2 comments }

 

{ 7 comments }

  I did my red wool cape based on 1967 McCall’s pattern ( n° 9028) , view B .    

{ 7 comments }

I did my dress based on 1969 Simplicity pattern (n° 8591 ) . It turned into a nightmare  ! The 34″ bust seemed to be a 42″  so I had to revise  almost entirely the pattern . I fought the sleeves and the fabric i choose was rough even after several cleanings !

{ 5 comments }

  I used A vintage fabric and always the same pattern ( Burda Young 7680 ) .

{ 5 comments }

  A friend gave this vintage fabric to me  . I have just enough fabric to make a little top . I add  few alterations to the Burda Young pattern ( n° 7680)  : sleeveless , only one piece of fabric for the front  and of course i shorten it to turn dress into top [...]

{ 6 comments }

I found these 70s caravan’s curtains in a garage sale . I have much hesitated before to buy them because even they were truly vintage and cheap, they remind me the modern geometric pattern “does vintage” i really don’t like . I add  few alterations to the Burda Young pattern ( n° 7680)  : sleeveless [...]

{ 3 comments }

  I sew this dress with a vintage 60s striped knit fabric. I add  few alterations to the Burda Young pattern ( n° 7680)  : sleeveless , only one piece of fabric for the front and  waisted line .   .  

{ 3 comments }

  60s dress , red and purple match I used a modern Burda young pattern , 7680 .

{ 1 comment }