I love the 1960’s dress I made last week, so I’ve made another one:
This time, I used a pattern from 1968 which is a bit shorter and a bit more fitted. This one is really very simple: A sleeveless shift with french darts at the front (which start on the high hip and are curved to do some waist shaping as well) and normal darts and a zipper at the back.
I used a fabric I got from my sister. It’s been in my stash for a while because it always seemed a bit too much for my usual dress styles. It works well for this dress but I have enough fabric for two more…
As usual, there is more to read and see about this dress on my blog.