Long-time reader, first-time poster. This housedress is based on “The Magic Nightgown” at http://sewingvintage.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-magic-nightgown.html, but in a cotton print, knee-length for a more 1940s look, and with patch pockets added. I made bias tape from the leftover fabric rather than using contrasting tape to finish the sleeves and neck opening. Also, I only did two darts. I think next time I make up this pattern, I’ll follow the “small” measurements for the neck opening, shoulder breadth and armholes, as the latter are slightly larger than I could have wished, but overall, I’m pleased with the look and the comfort of this casual dress.