Vintage Sewing

Lutterloh dress

July 31, 2014

Hi all!

I just want to share my latest finished sewing project with you. I made a dress from a Lutterloh pattern book. It’s from 1941.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I saw this dress for the first time, I was sure I wanted it to make it some day. And that just happened!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made a few changes. First I made a full button down closure instead of stopping halfway. And I just added one pocket instead of 3. That didn’t happen on purpose. I just missed the pockets at hip level. But I don’t really regret it. Because I don’t really feel like accentuating my hips anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are more pictures on my blog!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.