A close up of the front collar. On my first attempt there was a gap between the collar but because of the shirring underneath it sort of puckered and didn’t look good. So, I undid it 🙁 and redid it. But I’m happy I did as it looks much neater.
I used bias strips and hand stitched them onto the wrong side to finish the sleeve edges. I made rouleux strips to used to fasten the buttons.
This is a picture of the back opening with collar and button and loop.
I made my own bias strips to hem the blouse and inserted an invisable zip to the placket.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links, which means if we enjoy a product and recommend it to you, and you decide we're pretty smart and go buy it, we get a few virtual pennies dropped into our "Cappuccino and a copy of Threads Magazine" coffee break fund.