Long time, no see 🙂
In the past few weeks I’ve been incredibly busy with school but I managed to take a break from learning and squeezed this cute capripants in my schedule. The pattern I used is Gertie’s Butterick 5895 which doesn’t seem to be very popular. That I don’t really understand because the pattern is amazing! It leaves so many options to adjust the trousers to your liking.
For example, I made heart shaped pockets for the back and sewed a one-sided zip (I hope that’s what you call it in English :/ ) in the back. The waistband is a tad bit wider than the pattern suggests but that is okay (only about 1/2”) and in the end I wish I had made beltloops…well, next time!
I will make one more adjustments at the hems. I plan on tightening them around the knee area and sew slits on each side, so they’re more summery.
The top is Butterick 4685 which I shortened to waist-lenght.
Shirt: Cottonblend (used for blouses)
Hope you like them 🙂