Finally, I have been able to sit down in my studio and get something accomplished! Lately, it’s been all school, work, and no fun.
This was a fairly simple garment to make. I thought it was to perfect project to get inspired to work on more challenging items.
Something interesting that happened, was me choosing what fabric I wanted to use. I normally choose the pattern first.
The fabric I went with was this great mid-late 1960′s knit with a funky print. I’m really obsessed with the colors in it. I’m pretty sure I found this fabric at a thrift store around 2010 for a dollar or so.
As of now, I’m still at school and I don’t have access to a better picture of the pattern I chose. I actually don’t even remember the number. However, I do know that it’s simplicity and I want to say that the pattern is from 1966. I will update you as soon as I can.