Sorry, but I can’t magically write sewing puns as well as you all do. As promised, though, I finished my Simplicity 3777 blouse! I started this a while ago and used my first muslin, put it aside for a long time because I had to make bound buttonholes, and now that I’m running into them everywhere decided to give it a go. My practice buttonhole was perfect, and when I went to do my blouse, it looked so good but I forgot to do the buttonholes. By that time, I had already sewn closed the facing. So my buttonholes aren’t perfect.
This was once again very big, and I thought that when I did the muslin it would be ok, but it turned out still pretty big. It actually fit me much differently than I was used to: the waist was supposed to be too big according to the measurements, but it was perfect and the bust and above the waist were large.
I also did my first covered buttons, and they turned out very nicely.
I made this to go with a mustard colored skirt I made, but that doesn’t fit me right now.
Let me know what you think!