I started this project nearly a year ago, hit a bit of a roadblock on account of ah, not quite know what I was doing! I figured I’d just use the bodice from one pattern the skirt from another and well just put them together… I made some adjustments, to accommodate the differences, but it was (not surprisingly) not quite so simple.
But this week, I tackled it, finished it, and I love it! I have more photos on my blog, where I talk a bit more about this crazy project. It’s looking like it will be a hot summer this year, while many of you are preparing for winter, I’m another sewer planning summer dresses.