WeSewRetro.com

Vintage Patterns - Vintage Fabric - Vintage Style
1960s | Dresses | Vintage Sewing

red and blue 60’s dress based on 1969 Simplicity pattern (n° 8591 )

October 2, 2013

I did my dress based on 1969 Simplicity pattern (n° 8591 ) .
It turned into a nightmare  ! The 34″ bust seemed to be a 42″  so I had to revise  almost entirely the pattern .

I fought the sleeves and the fabric i choose was rough even after several cleanings !

more on my blog : http://crazeegirl-wears-vintage-dress.blogspot.fr/

    1. I did this dress long times ago Cat … so it was a nightmare !
      But I just finish a new dress … with sleeves and everything was ok ! thanks your tuto !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.