Although I still want to sew summer clothes, I had to get ready for school!
Here are my school and beach clothes!!
I made me a 1940s outfit from two patterns :
Simplicity 3688 for the pair of trousers, and Advance 3047 for the blouse.
I used black synthetic and fluid fabric for the pants, and blue cotton with small designs for the blouse.
In fact this blouse is my participation to the “fall for cotton” challenge!
But summer is not so far away, so here is my high waisted swimsuit. It was made thanks to a tutorial based on a vintage swimwear.
I used marine jersey, I was afraid first as I hadn’t used lycra but it worked well . It was hard to sew but it turned out not so bad . I especially love the pleated sides of the bottom .
If you would like more infos and pictures, you’re welcome on my blog
Thanks for reading!