I started working on this dress last June or July, and managed to finish it in under a year. Yay!
This was one of the first vintage patterns I purchased, and it was both easy and fun to make. It took me so long to finish because I ran out of steam last summer when I had trouble finding buttons to match the fabric, and by the time I finally found the right buttons I was busy with other projects.
The pattern is from 1964.
I have more photos and some notes on the issues I ran into on my blog. I’m planning on making this again, but I won’t start the next one until I’ve bought both the fabric and the buttons.