So thanks to all those who made suggestions on my previous post. About what to do with the vintage fabric.
I decided to go for simplicity lisette pattern 2059. now in the past with lisette patterns I’ve found them to be on the narrow side. So was a bit wary and made sure to add extra round the hips. It was a very simple pattern. I was going to ‘complicate it and add sleeves but decided not to in the end and just bias bound the neck and armholes.
I also changed from the lose ‘tie belt’ to one that just tied at the front, as otherwise I looked like a sack of potatoes. And added a little tag.
More information and pics at my blog