I’ve been sitting on this pattern for quite a while but I finally found the time to make it! I had some red polyester twill lying around, which was intended for another project, but didn’t work out. So I decided to put it to good use. And here it is:
It’s such a lovely, easy piece to wear – I’ve hardly taken it off since finishing it! But it has made me realise I have a lot of red in my wardrobe – I’ve got to work on wearing some other colours…
Anyway, the jacket was really easy and quick to make. I chose the size medium, which worked out fine. I also lined it in a black and red poly-cotton:
It’s such a fun jacket to wear, that I think I’ll probably make it a few times more in different colours and fabrics – watch this space!
For more details, check out my website: nicoleneedles.blogspot .co.uk