This is the second time I have made this shirt for Mr Ooobop!, using Butterick 5007. The last one was quite literally a year ago. I added some contrasting detail this time. Under the collar, the inside collar stand, under side of pocket flaps and inside cuffs.
I also added some bias trim on the hem to retain some length but I love how it has ended up defining the shirt-tails and adding some more popping red!
I made a couple of adjustments namely to the chest, shoulders and sleeve length but the most time-consuming thing of all on this shirt was the topstitching and flat felled seams.
Defo worth the effort though! More info over at ooobop!