I used a long sleeve T-shirt pattern from an old Burda Style Magazine, issue 10/2010, making a few adjustments: I changed the button placket to a v-neck, I shortened the sleeves, I lengthened the top to a dress, shaping it a little from the waist, and added some bias trim for a touch of authenticity! The fabric was just over a metre of cotton stretch jersey and that included a hairband too. The scarf is half a metre of lime green polyester. A little light relief from some of the more complex vintage patterns I’ve been playing with. In fact… quite fancy one of these myself!! Also blogged over at ooobop!