I wanted to make something a bit sunny to take my mind off the appalling weather we’ve been experiencing here in Britain, so I decided on this simple blouse.
It was really reasy to make – the size was spot on, and there is none of that annoying gaping you sometimes get with buttons over the bust area.
And it was quick to make – finished it in a couple of afternoons!
Here are some details:
I continued the summery theme with some sparkly buttons
And the collar – a little bit tricky to attach because of the body and collar being cut as one piece, but I got there in the end!
That’s pretty much it, but you can pop over to my blog if you want to read a bit more about this project.
See you soon!