I just finished up this little wrap top from a pattern from 1946. I used Simplicity 1867, a vintage pattern, and used view 5.
I just barely got this pattern cut out from my fabrics- it was meant to be from one fabric and a trim originally, but a little creative cutting (aka “cheating”), and I got it to fit! I added the fun rick rack trim to the edges of my contrast fabric. Both of the fabrics were purchased from Joann Fabrics and Crafts.
It was a fun little pattern and I can really see myself making more of these in the future, especially from the other versions in the pattern. If you want to read more about my project you can find it here on my blog.