Just in time before the 70s theme over at Sew Weekly is over, I managed to finish my project!
My inspiration collage looked like this:
Also, I already had the fabric in my stash, so it was fun to find inspiration dresses that was in similar fabrics!
I drafted a pattern using Vogue 8734 and 2235 as models! I used this pattern for the sleeves…
…and this pattern, view E (the full length one) for the rest of the dress! I didn’t really have enough fabric to make the dress as long as the one on the pattern, but I think I managed to make it long enough (and besides, when a dress is just above ankle length, legs look longer!)
And here’s the result!