1952 supplemt pages from the lutterloh system

by Archive from Blogger

in Vintage Sewing

i wanted to share some designs/pages with my fellow sewers that are in my 1952 supplement from the lutterloh system.My first one I was able to find for 2.50 in a thrift store this one I know at 60.00 on ebay I more then likely overpaid but could not resist .

Archive from Blogger's posts / Archive from Blogger's website

Vintage Sewing August 19, 2011 at 6:40 am

I forgot to add if anyone has used that system but would like to try it .I can scan them and send it to you .Free..I am not in this for making money just want to share the fun with my fellow sewers.It's the bust and waist supposedly that you can use to draft out these patterns .I want to try them soon myself and it would be interesting to have others join me along .Their is a link I will find that you an also print their measuring tape

Dangtryagain August 19, 2011 at 10:25 am

I found that system in a thrift store for 5 dollars, I would love to have a copy of that scan if I could. I still need to get the tailors curves and stuff to make the clothing, but those patterns look devine. Also, could I have a link to your blog? I would love to have a chance to read your blog. (dangtryagain@msn.com) My system came with a book with something like 300 patterns, but most seemed like something from 80 and 90's. Nadine

Sommervogel August 19, 2011 at 11:38 am

I found several of these supplements (but mostly 60s) on a flea market. I also have books with patterns from a very similar system called "Silver Scissors".
I want to try them out soon too :-)

TTC AGAIN IUI August 19, 2011 at 2:02 pm

I know I should of resisted the purchase :( but the urge over took me …the first deal for 2.50 was a great deal .I have not heard of "Silver Scissors"?? From reviews you get a variety of opinions on them . The ones who do not like them it is usually because of the fit , but I think the waist and bust are just guidelines and for everyone a paper fit first is in order.I do most of my fitting in muslin .Dangtryagain …I'll be starting to scan on Sunday and morning and will send you them .I have a url I have just started out again will forward the link .I deleted my last one.Because I found with my obsessive nature it began to be on my sewing machine collection and not my sewing .I wanted ot get back into the sewing part .I am uploading some of my pieces soon

fannie630 August 21, 2011 at 4:44 pm

I would love to get my hands on a Lutterloh system! Especially a vintage one! Thank you for sharing!

Mischka August 23, 2011 at 8:30 am

Love your score! I think you did exceptionally well with the thrift store find, and $60 is not expensive in the Lutterloh scheme of things. Vintage suppliments sell on Ebay from $80 to $160! I have a few books from the early 60's through to the seventies, and possbily some from the late 50's (undated suppliments). I was lucky and got them before the prices hit the roof. I still(!) haven't made anything yet. I'm on the weight-loss band wagon first.

Anonymous August 23, 2011 at 10:26 am

Thank you…I will let you know when I recieve the information.
Dangtryagain@msn.com

Vintage Sewing August 25, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I have finally finished the PDF !!!!
I'll be sending it out to all tonight :)
a second one is newer but it gives directions on how to use it

Vintage Sewing August 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm

fannie630 send me your email or just email me at stunzi@rogers.com so I can send it to you .
Thanks

Elaine Bellinger November 15, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I would love to have the PDF as well. Thanks, Elaine

Dangtryagain August 28, 2011 at 4:01 am

thank you so much! I have recieved it and will be drooling…um looking…at the patterns soon. Good luck on your sewing!

dangtryagain

Lillian July 1, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Hi!
If you still have the pdf, I will love to try them!
Thanks!
soltrall@hotmail.com

Sherry S April 22, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I would love any Lutterloh or Silver Scissors patterns. I have pdfs of the main books from Lutterloh 1930s – 1960s but no supplements.