1952 supplemt pages from the lutterloh system

i wanted to share some designs/pages with my fellow sewers that are in my 1952 supplement from the lutterloh system.My first one I was able to find for 2.50 in a thrift store this one I know at 60.00 on ebay I more then likely overpaid but could not resist .

• Meet the Author • Archive from Blogger

• I forgot to add if anyone has used that system but would like to try it .I can scan them and send it to you .Free..I am not in this for making money just want to share the fun with my fellow sewers.It's the bust and waist supposedly that you can use to draft out these patterns .I want to try them soon myself and it would be interesting to have others join me along .Their is a link I will find that you an also print their measuring tape

• I have heard of the system but found it expensive, I would like a copy of your scans. Regards Kate

• Hello. If you are still scanning for free lutterloh pattern and tape , i would appreciate getting it. It sounds intrigueing.Thanks.

• Hi!
      If you still have the pdf, I will love to try them!
      Thanks! era.1167@freemail.hu

• I found that system in a thrift store for 5 dollars, I would love to have a copy of that scan if I could. I still need to get the tailors curves and stuff to make the clothing, but those patterns look devine. Also, could I have a link to your blog? I would love to have a chance to read your blog. (dangtryagain@msn.com) My system came with a book with something like 300 patterns, but most seemed like something from 80 and 90's. Nadine

• I found several of these supplements (but mostly 60s) on a flea market. I also have books with patterns from a very similar system called "Silver Scissors".
    I want to try them out soon too :-)

• I know I should of resisted the purchase :( but the urge over took me …the first deal for 2.50 was a great deal .I have not heard of "Silver Scissors"?? From reviews you get a variety of opinions on them . The ones who do not like them it is usually because of the fit , but I think the waist and bust are just guidelines and for everyone a paper fit first is in order.I do most of my fitting in muslin .Dangtryagain …I'll be starting to scan on Sunday and morning and will send you them .I have a url I have just started out again will forward the link .I deleted my last one.Because I found with my obsessive nature it began to be on my sewing machine collection and not my sewing .I wanted ot get back into the sewing part .I am uploading some of my pieces soon

• I would love to get my hands on a Lutterloh system! Especially a vintage one! Thank you for sharing!

• Love your score! I think you did exceptionally well with the thrift store find, and $60 is not expensive in the Lutterloh scheme of things. Vintage suppliments sell on Ebay from $80 to $160! I have a few books from the early 60's through to the seventies, and possbily some from the late 50's (undated suppliments). I was lucky and got them before the prices hit the roof. I still(!) haven't made anything yet. I'm on the weight-loss band wagon first.

• Thank you…I will let you know when I recieve the information.
    Dangtryagain@msn.com

• I have finally finished the PDF !!!!
    I'll be sending it out to all tonight :)
    a second one is newer but it gives directions on how to use it

• fannie630 send me your email or just email me at stunzi@rogers.com so I can send it to you .
    Thanks

• I would love to have the PDF as well. Thanks, Elaine

• thank you so much! I have recieved it and will be drooling…um looking…at the patterns soon. Good luck on your sewing!

dangtryagain

• Hi!
    If you still have the pdf, I will love to try them!
    Thanks!
    soltrall@hotmail.com

• I would love any Lutterloh or Silver Scissors patterns. I have pdfs of the main books from Lutterloh 1930s – 1960s but no supplements.

• I want patterns from lutterloh system please I know this system is so easy and I want to make me this vintage for my next party . thank you

• this is my mail wakuwaku_manga@hotmail.com thznk you again

• Hi. I very interested into vintage fashion and I would love to have this. I would like to ask you if you will be so nice and send me the pdf ? I would be very thankful to you.

• Hi! Could you please send me the pdf of lutterloh 1952?
    my email is archmelissa-dom@yahoo.it
    I have pdf of 1954-1955 if you need it :)
    If you have some pdf from 1930 to 1950 years, could tou send it to me? Thanks very much!

• If still available could you send me the PDF as well please of any that you have?
    email: juicean@yahoo.com or juicean@gmail.com