another piece of my summer wardrobe done! i have actually made this pattern (simplicity 5110) a couple times before, but was unhappy with the crotch fit. i finally figured out how to remedy that, and i couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome 🙂
other than the crotch adjustments, the only changes i made to the pattern was to double the width of the waistband & swap out the buttons for pants hooks & eyes. i love my new shorts, and i am super excited to have something to wear this sweet 60s embroidered crop top with 🙂
lots more photos/construction info at my blog, lladybird.
thanks so much for looking! ♥