This unlined spring green linen one from the jacket pattern is the most recent.
I didn’t toile it first (living dangerously) but as the pattern was a size too big for me anyway I had a lot to play with and did the alterations as I sewed. I added a 3rd waist dart on each front as well as joining up the first one to the shoulder dart to make it smaller over the bust, took in the side back seam and moved the shoulders in 3/4 inch.
For detail theres 7 rows of top-stitching on the collar, cuffs, pocket edges and hem. Inside I bound all the seam edges with bias cotton tape and used some vintage kimono fabric for a back neck facing and to cover shoulder pads.
More of my makings @ fledgling blog SewVeraVenus