I just finished this gingerbread patterned dress that I made from the Simplicity 3929 pattern from the early 1960’s. A really simple silhouette but so versatile! It was really easy to make – I just had some trouble with the gathering of the waistline. The threads ended up breaking but I got there eventually! I’m so happy with the end result and just feel this is going to be one of those dresses that I end up wearing almost too much because it just works. I have to say that it looks nothing like the dress in the picture on the pattern. Slightly exaggerated skirt compared to the real deal!
I hope you like the dress as much as I do! More pictures can be found on my blog pretty odd wonders.