I made this version out of a vintage-look printed cotton. I don’t want to take it off! It is so comfortable and pretty! This is going to definitely get a lot of rotation in my wardrobe.
One funny thing I did find with this pattern is the bust darts are quite off. As you can see in the second picture, the end of the dart reaches about 1.5″ higher than the bust apex. My measurements coordinated with the measurements recommended for the pattern – I noticed that with all of the versions the bust points were kind of funny. I also had to widen the arm holes about 1″ (I have chubby limbs!).
You can see more on my Blog. Thanks 🙂