Hello again! The one nice thing about making vintage children clothing is that several can be made in the time it would take me to make one dress for myself. That is, until she gets quite a bit bigger 😉
Back in December I posted a dropped-waist alteration I had made to this pattern:
I’ve been at it again – trying a few different things with my wide-shouldered very active toddler. The first version in blue is useful, but did not fit as well as I wanted it to.
So I made alterations detailed here and ended up with this:
I like the finished result! She looks quite a bit like the toddler in the bottom right corner of the envelope – but with straight sleeves added on (it is cold here!). One more picture of the remake here.