Vintage Sewing

Simplicity 7807 from 1968-Finished

October 12, 2010

Just finished this dress over the weekend and I learned several new things during this project. I used a non-stretchable knit material and it is very comfortable. These were my first real sleeves. I have always done raglan on other projects or avoided sleeves altogether. They aren’t so bad. I had never done a neck band like this one either. I think I would like to make the neck a little smaller next time. I think this would be really cute in a linen for spring/summer. A few more pics at http://www.sewitmakeitbakeit.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.