I pulled out vintage 1970’s S6685 for the little girl and some vintage seersucker/plisse my mom had given me this weekend. I had just enough for the pajamas. It went together in a couple of hours, with handsewing the binding and making it from some cotton. I even bound the hem of the pants and opted for no wrist elastic. I cut out red gingham to work on a 2nd pair tonight.
Somehow, I have 3 copies of this pattern, all size 1. I am keeping one, giving one to a sewing friend who has a little girl a year younger than mine and doing a giveaway for the 3rd. Go to the blog, www.adventuresbabysewing.blogspot.com and post for a chance, US only please.