I used a jersey which I think was a little less stretchy than the pattern intended as it came out less fitted than the pictures. I made the view with the ribbing around the sleeves. I tried really hard to match up the stripes and succeeded in some places.
I’m happy with the way it turned out though and I’m sure I will wear it quite a bit. I’ll use the pattern again with a more stretchy fabric to see if I can get the kind of fit shown on the envelope but I think it’s one of those cases where it probably won’t ever look like it does on the pattern, drawings always seem to take liberties with what they show!