Parasol Skirt

After many weeks I have finally finished this skirt and blouse. I was waiting to find the perfect red belt to post photos but have been unable to find one, so going ahead and blogging about it as is.

Many photos and more on my blog. . Thanks….Sassy Lassie

• Meet the Author • Archive from Blogger

• well done! what a cute print! (and that is one BIG puppy you've got there!)

• I lovelovelove that umbrella print! The whole outfit's adorable, and a perfect example of how to make a coordinating outfit with limited fabric. Something I always admire!

Garnet

• I love the print too. When I saw it on Ebay I knew I just had to have it. I did not know what I was going to make with it, but it was to dear to pass on.

• If you're having trouble finding the perfect belt, you might consider sewing one. My Mom always made matching or coordinating belts for her dresses and I still see the kits in fabric stores – although, I don't think there is much of a choice in width and buckle size, these days. I used to love helping cover the buckle with fabric

• Thanks Jenny. That is a great idea..I would love to give it a try. Many of my old vintage dresses have self-fabric belts.

• What a fabulous ensemble! Love the fabric and the collar and the gloves…

• Great outfit!
    I actually put that fabric on watch when it was on eBay. You really made creative use of it. Nice work!

« LAST POST