A Pink Shirt

by Archive from Blogger on April 25, 2010 · 5 comments

in Vintage Sewing

A while ago I did a simple shirt for my son out of an old bed sheet, and now I need a new shirt. It’s not the same pattern but it was just as easy to make. I got all the fabric, buttons, etc, from my stash, so it cost me nothing to put together.

See more over at my blog.
I also made a new outfit for ANZAC day this year, once I have some nice photo’s I will share with everyone.

This post was written by...

– who has written 2514 posts on WeSewRetro.com.

Archive from Blogger's posts / Archive from Blogger's website

{ 5 comments… read them below or add one }

April April 25, 2010 at 10:51 am

So lovely – I am still trying to get the nerve to take the plunge and sew something for myself.

Reply

Jana April 25, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I adore the contrasting buttons!

Reply

Jolene April 25, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I love how all materials found in the stash are considered "free," It just cracks me up because we all do it.

Reply

Atomic Mum April 25, 2010 at 9:53 pm

I know what you mean, LOL it's kind of silly 'cos it cost us at the time. Most of my stash however has come from family members who nolonger sew or don't and were given it. I also have a habbit of buying more then I need at the time. One extra button or an extra 1m wont hurt.

Reply

Lizzie May 2, 2010 at 8:32 am

Oh! That is a great pattern, and I love what you did with it.

Reply

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: