Yeah, I did not want to take a photo of myself, too hard. It is resting on my desk chair. In the second you can see the added embellishments to utilize the puffs on the neck binding. For the record, this is my TNT, B3070, from the 1980’s, traced and redrafted to fit me. I used two layers of mesh, which made it puff a bit in the front armpit area. This does not happen with regular knits, which makes me think it is the mesh and the two layers. I sewed them together and the neck and cap sleeve hems, left the sides free and hems are free and two lengths so the underlayer peeks out at the lower hem, both ruffle edged with zig zag. My blog is www.adventuresbabysewing.blogspot.com.
Vintage Sewing October 21, 2009 Archive from Blogger