I found a super cool piece of vintage linen at a thrift shop a few months back. I turned it into a tunic top for my daughter. I used McCall’s 5456 with a modified sleeve. It’s a very easy pattern to complete, and I’m really happy with the results. You can see pics of this week’s other non-vintage projects on my blog.
Search the Site
Important Legal Stuff
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links, which means if we enjoy a product and recommend it to you, and you decide we're pretty smart and go buy it, we get a few virtual pennies dropped into our "Cappuccino and a copy of Threads Magazine" coffee break fund.