1940s

Overalls – Modified!

July 4, 2009

This morning, as the weather here has been so stupidly hot hot hot, I woke up with the idea that I would make a playsuit. So I did. It took me about 3 hours alltogether, and as I have misplaced my actual playsuit pattern, I used my overalls pattern. I am so pleased with them. I haven’t yet decided if I will make proper turnups or leave them as they are. I also need to move the hip buttons (massive hips = large placket & buttons in the wrong place!!).

Voila!

In the process of writing a lovely little blog post with more information!

xdollydaydreamx

  1. "Adorable" was the first word that came to my mind, as well! I've always stayed away from overalls because I tend to look like an Oompa Loompa, but this is a lovely mod. Nice job!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.