I *finally* got around to making my version of the duro, and since it is out of print (I’ve had this pattern for a couple years), I am posting it to the retro board. 🙂
The colors are sooo vibrant, my camera phone had a heck of a time taking the photo. It is a retina burning purple, swirly, red, green and blue cotton with red quilter’s cotton trim. After reading all the reviews, I ended up making it 2 sizes smaller than my measurements specified, and “cut the crusts off” (armbands and such) because I felt it too busy and unflattering.
I plan on making a few versions in various colors as it went together smoothly with zero alterations. Wait..I lied. I used a 1/2 in. seam allowance when I put on the midriff band and at the shoulders to make just a tad longer for my torso.