Vintage Sewing

Target dress Update

May 16, 2007

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

After

I decided to re-cut one piece and I like it much better. I now have the left side of the back matched up. I did realize not to match the right side because it would look too strange since both sides are from almost the exact same section of the design.

Now on to the rest of the dress…

  1. Yeah it’s an improvement (but it really was fine before too).

    Glad your happy with it, don’t forget to show us the finished thing 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.